Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pretty Cupcakes

I always believe that people eat through their eyes first and the taste comes second as an added bonus. Imagine if the food is ugly, nobody wants to eat it unless somebody said that it taste really delicious then only we would try right?

But not in the case of cupcakes, not only they are so pretty dainty little cakes but they taste really delicious too. Thanks so much to the sweet frosting that we piped on each cupcakes and then sprinkled with sweet colorful sugar tiny beads, balls, rice, heart shaped or stars.

I have always love to eat cupcakes. Even when I am already tired of eating every single ones that I stumble upon in every cafe and bakeries in every malls in Kuala Lumpur, I go home and bake more for myself.

Whenever you suddenly strike with a mood to bake and you got all the ingredients in your kitchen, go on and bake some for yourself. Home baking is suppose to be a joy and not a chore. So enjoy yourself and create a pretty one. Below are some of my own cupcakes.













No comments:

Post a Comment