Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sudoku Book is a Cake!

A friend gave me a challenge recently, she asked me to make a Sudoku Book Cake for her Mom's birthday. The rest of the details for the cake was up to my creativity except the cake has to be a Vanilla Butter Cake, moist and not overly sweet.

So I did the fondant Sudoku Book cake and when I first showed this cake on my Instagram account, some friends thought it was a real book. I thought that was a compliment for my work though and I was so happy.

My main thing when I design anything at all and for the past almost 10 months are all about cake designing, I want them to be neat and show a clean decisive idea and not cluttered or messy. This is just my style in designing cakes. And I was pleased with the end result. Below is the Fondant Sudoku Book Cake.







1 comment:

  1. MY FAST TRANSFER LOAN AMOUNT @ 2% INTEREST RATE
    I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw comments of different person at different site that talked about this legit MARIAN LAWSON Loan Company (marianlawson@hotmail.com) where they got loan fast and easy without any stress and i follow their instruction using the details on their appreciation post, So i applied for a loan sum of ($120,000.00USD) @ 2% interest rate. The loan was approved and deposited into my bank account. That was how i Got to get my loan to refinance my business, pay off my bills and debt. I am advising everyone interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact MARIAN LAWSON LOAN FIRM via email: { marianlawson@outlook.com } to get any kind of loan you need today. I can't stop appreciating Marian Lawson Trust Loan Firm

    ReplyDelete