Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Day At The Gardens

A day of window shopping with my buddies, Rezal & Lynda was really tiring but fun.

At first I was really in the mood to really shop and buy some gorgeous stuff for myself. But as I walked from one boutique another, from CK to DKNY to Robinson to Isetan and the list went on and on, none of the new collections from these designers caught my eye.

Everything seemed so boring, dull and unattractive. I was literally yawning as I looked at all the clothes.

I ended up just taking pictures of all of us and became just a "shopping-cheer-buddy" for Linda and Rezal. Boy they really shopped I tell you!

I have realized though, I have been doing my shopping alone most of the times and when I went shopping with them, I got a little jealous of Linda and Rezal for have found what they were looking for and I found nothing but boredom.


While I was waiting for Rezal to try on the GAP Jeans, I found a nice spot to snap my photo. SO VAIN!


I started to feel kind of tired and my Kenneth Cole Ankle Boot started to kill my feet. I had to find some corner to lean and rest.


I found another corner inside GAP where it has 2 large mirror facing each other and when I was standing by the side of it, the images of myself repeated continuously. Immediately I forced Lynda to snap my photo. With my direction of how to snap, the second photo by Lynda came out great. I love this photo!


It's time to pay the bill. It cost more than RM 250+. Some expensive jeans I tell you. I am glad Rezal found the right jeans for himself.

As for myself I already have more than 20 pairs of jeans. That is more than enough! I think!!!!! Hmmmm!!!

In my Jeans & Casual Pants Collection:
CALVIN KLEIN - 5 Pairs
GUCCI - 1 pair
VERSACE - 3 Pairs
DOCKERS - 5 Pairs
SEED - 4 Pairs
KENNETH COLE - 1 Pair
ESPRIT - 1 Pair
ZARA - 1 Pair
SAMUEL&KELVIN - 3 Pairs
EMPORIO ARMANI - 1 Pair
ARMANI EXCHANGE - 1 Pair
BENETTON - 1 Pair

Linda & Rezal....tired after kilometers of walking up and down, in and out of boutiques in The Gardens and Mid Valley.

I am looking tired and grouchy!

1 comment:

  1. so exticed time shopping....
    i agree some people say that
    shopping is corrent answer to want release tension....

    rezjal....

    ReplyDelete